Aeronwy Dafies has been a regular contributor to various Atlantean publications since her first poem appeared in the second issue of Awen. She holds the distinction of being the only person to contribute to every issue of Awen Online. She was the Featured Poet in Monomyth 29, and is best known for her nature and folkloric/Arthurian poetry.
- Untitled haiku ("Sipping tea on the moon") short-listed and untitled haiku ("TIme machine journeys") long-listed for the 2015 Award.
- Aeronwy contributed reviews to issues three, four and six of Redsine in 2000/01.
- She has contributed poetry and fiction to several issues of Tigershark ezine.
- She has contributed a poem to Staxtes English Wednesdays - read it here.
- A Tapestry of Stars
- I Close My Eyes
- The Long Road Home, Volume One: Spring & Summer
- The Long Road Home, Volume Two: Autumn & Winter
Poetry Appearances In Atlantean PublicationsEdit
- Four haiku ("Time machine journeys ..."), ("British space empire ..."), ("Victoriana ..."), ("Sipping tea on Moon ...")
- Three haiku ("Brave pilgrims wander..."), ("Hero sword in hand..."), ("Thrillseekers abound...")
Prose Fiction Appearances In Atlantean PublicationsEdit
Anthologies and BookletsEdit
Non-Fiction Appearances In Atlantean PublicationsEdit
Artwork Appearances In Atlantean PublicationsEdit
- She has also supplied the cover art for the new editions of The Long Road Home