The seventy-second issue of Awen was released in October 2011. It was six pages long.
- Child of the Damned / My Imaginary Life by Andrew Darlington
- Waste Management by Neal Wilgus
- Hello Dad by Jane Fell
- untitled Ripper haiku by DJ Tyrer
- The Killer In The Fog by DJ Tyrer
- Climbing by James Aitchison
- Darkened Corners by DS Davidson
- Autumn In The Park by Joyce Walker
- Zombie Noir by Neal Wilgus
- Room 15 by John Jones
- Riding The Storm by Joseph Reed
- Taster for Crisis by DJ Tyrer
- Above The Rest by Margaret Pedley
- Life Arcs Around Farewell by Ben Macnair
- Walking Through Leaves by Joseph Reed
- Sepia by Ben Macnair
- Selkie by John Nandy
- Strangers by James Aitchison
- Nightriding by Aeronwy Dafies
- Masked Mystery (Tanka) by DJ Tyrer
- Scooter by Jane Fell
- Shock Haired Nature by John Nandy
- Stormed by Jane Fell
- A Winnowing To Now by Frank C. Praeger
- Places of Wonder by Andy Powell
- The Last Party by Frank C. Praeger
- The presence of Waste Management inspired DJ Tyrer to give it a slight 'Ripper' theme.
- The poems Selkie and Zombie Noir were both long-listed for the 2012 Data Dump Award.
|≤ Previous issue||Awen 72||Next issue ≥|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.