The 119th issue of Bard was published in December 2012 with cover art (Wooden Heart) by David Leverton.
- Christmas Present (Wooden Heart) by DJ Tyrer
- The Drunken Fairy by Joyce Walker
- View From A Window by Gordon Scapens
- untitled poem by Joseph Reed
- Visitor by Colin Ian Jeffery
- untitled Christmas-themed haiku by DJ Tyrer
- White Walls by Heather Buswell
- One Sunday Morning by Keith Murdoch
- Marks by Aeronwy Dafies
- Xmas On The Wagon by DS Davidson
- Xmas Off The Rails by DS Davidson
- Anderson Haiku by SchiZ
- Christmas Present (Wooden Heart) is that rare thing, a front-cover-gracing poem, and accompanies the cover art.
- Xmas On The Wagon and Xmas Off The Rails take opposing looks at festive times spent, respectively, sober and sozzled – and come with a note, "with apologies to John Lennon", having taken some clear inspiration from the opening lyrics of his seasonal classic Happy Xmas (War Is Over).
|≤ Previous issue||Bard 119||Next issue ≥|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.