Black & Red is a fiction booklet featuring urban horror stories by DJ Tyrer linked by the motifs of the Black and Red Mythos. Released on Hallowe'en 2013; an ebook version followed shortly afterward. The printed booklet comes with cover (above right) and internal art by Christopher Catt James, while the electronic version features the same internal illustration but a different, colour cover artwork (The Laughing Man, below right) from David Leverton.
- The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. — HP Lovecraft
- Rather grim but well done - Neal Wilgus
- Mould & Blood
- Black Flag, Red Flame
- Black Night, Red Flame
- Black or Red?
- Red & Black
- Last Thing
- Afterword (detailing the dating and development of the stories).
- The production of this title in ebook form saw it become Atlantean Publishing's first such release ever.
- The alternative cover illustrations are both responses to the same design brief.
- The volume, which includes stories set around Hallowe'en, was published shortly after DJ Tyrer contributed to two Hallowe'en-themed anthologies, All Hallow's Evil and Strange Lucky Hallowe'en.
- The stories are set in 2011, mainly in the winter months.