DS Davidson is a stalwart of Atlantean Publishing, long-time contributor, divisive poet, and founding editor of Garbaj. he is the currently the editor of Tigershark ezine — see also its page on this site. He had the honour of authoring the first in the new series of Xmas Bards and was the last regular Monomyth Featured Poet.
Appearances In FictionEdit
- DS Davidson has appeared in fictional guise in The Day of the Davidians, where he is subjected to much satire over what his mysterious initials might stand for (something Neil K. Henderson often did in his letters).
- DS Davidson appears in two Amoral Detective Agency stories: a brief cameo in The Hounds of Lust and a leading role, along with references to his booklet Surviving The Coming Apocalypse, and his story Ashbydon Hall, in The Shudder Out Of Time. They team up again in Nomads of the Timestreams.
- A DS (that is, Detective Sergeant) Davidson appears in DJ Tyrer's story Swine, published in Mad Science/Malevolent Mansions (Barbwire Butterfly Books).
- Miss, Miss, Give Us A Kiss! (co-written with DJ Tyrer) appeared in an issue of Infinitas in 2000.
- DS Davidson contributed articles or reviews to all six issues of Redsine in 2000/01.
- The poem Sound of Silence appeared in the July 2013 issue of Poetry Explosion Newsletter (The Pen).
- DS Davidson has contributed poetry to issues 12,13, 16 and 19 of Cyaegha fanzine (2015/16/17).
- The poems Apocalyptic and Sound of Silence appeared in the November/December 2017 issue of the CRM Online Newsletter
- His poem Effervescent was long-listed in 2016.
- His poem Mars Attack was long-listed in 2014.
- His poem Walt Disney's Cryogenic Head was long-listed in 2012.
- His poem Strange Days was long-listed in 2007
- The Bards 10: These Fortean Times
- The Bards 26: Love and Hate...
- Xmas Bards 1: Counting The Days...
- Xothic Sathlattae: The Sixth Sathlatta
- Yellow Leaves 9: Dreams of Carcosa
- Garbaj presents... Preparing For Things You Cannot Reasonably Expect To Prepare For Adequately – or, An Exercise In Futility
- Garbaj presents... Deal or No Deal: Surviving Brexit
Fiction Booklets and collectionsEdit
Poetry Appearances in Atlantean publicationsEdit
- Sound of Silence
- I Wish I Knew
- untitled haiku ("Live a wasted life...")
- untitled couplet ("If this plateau is as happy as I'll ever be ...")
- The Cynic
Beyond The Wall of Death: Lovecraft @125 Edit
- untitled poem
- I sat down pen in hand, to write a psychedelic, poetic extravaganza (Helps if you recall the songs of Woodstock, although I've misremembered the words)
- Ring the Changes
- two untitled haiku
- three untitled haiku
- untitled haiku
Prose Fiction Edit
Fiction Booklets Edit
- two untitled quips
- Three reviews