The special Special 'EU Referendum' Issue issue of Garbaj was released in April 2016 in the Bard-style format of later issues with a cover cartoon asking readers how they would vote (In - Out - Shake it all about) by DJ Tyrer.
External Content Edit
- I Never Bet On Horses by G. David Schwarz
- To commemorate Shakespeare's death - we ask: Was Bottom a pain in the ass?
- Latest Nudes
- The Lovesick Tramp by Joyce Walker
- Limerick by Neal Wilgus
- The Top Five Europhile Arguments for remaining in the EU
- Empty Hearts, Empty Minds by Nick Armbrister
- Hickory, Dickory, Dock by Joyce Walker
- Ernest by Danny Tuohy
Internal Content Edit
- EU, Pee-oo! by DJ Tyrer
- Stump Sucker by Nick Armbrister
- Don't Want No Old People Round Here by Andrew Darlington
- Solution by Danny Tuohy
|≤ Previous issue||Garbaj 66||Next issue ≥|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.